Thursday, January 9, 2014

Do You Know Them All?

There are many types of heeled shoe styles, and they all have their own special names.  My personal favourites are the pointed toe mary jane, the pointed toe pump (with or without ankle strap/detail),and a platform pump.  Though I don't wear them very often, I do like a kitten heel.  They're perfect for the times you want to be a bit dressy but know you can't max out the heel, such as running through airports.  I'm not a fan of the wedge heel or the heel-less shoe style, but that's something to discuss on another day.

How many of the styles pictured can you identify without looking at the names underneath them?

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I didn't know all of them, but now I have the perfect chart to make sure I get it right!
    Thanks, twin!

    ReplyDelete

Find Me