Saturday, April 26, 2014

Back Next Week!

I'm so sorry, I had not planned on being on hiatus for most of this month.  Home improvement projects take a lot longer than expected...  You know, you fix up one thing and the thing next to it looks bad, needs to be fixed/painted/replaced/etc., and so on, and so on.

On the plus side, I've cleaned out my closet to make room for some new shoe arrivals.  I'll be listing lots of things I've decided to part ways with on ebay soon - brand spanking new in box shoes along with some clothing, a few handbags and some Monster High dolls.  I have several pairs readily available for purchase now so have yourself a look now or later.


Signing off to get back to work.  In my best Schwartzenegger voice...  "I'll be back!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find Me