Sunday, May 4, 2014

May the Fourth Be With You: Star Wars Heels

It's Star Wars day!  How do you celebrate?  I've got on a Star Wars t-shirt right now with a pair of jeans, but I wish I had a pair of heels to complete my outfit.  I decided to take a peek on Etsy to see if I could find some contenders to do just that.

Vada/Storm Trooper Heels, approx. $69.26 USD by CustomShoeGeekness
If I could wear one of these pairs today, it would be this one.  We tend to go for the Dark Side in this house, so these would be perfect.  CustomShoeGeekness is out of the UK, and only ships to certain countries - thankfully the USA is one of them.  Her lead time is 2-3 weeks once ordered.
 
R2D2 Star Wars Heel Shoes w/Box, $100.00 by DeathStarDoll
The Star Wars love story...  in sparkly heels with R2D2 on the bottom!  These are perfect wedding shoes, and they even come with an R2D2 keepsake box.  Besides these fabulous heels, DeathStarDoll makes other Star Wars themed items for your special day.  She's based in the US and her lead time on the shoes is 2-4 weeks.
 
Star Wars Heel, $200.00 by CustomPaintedHeels
Although these are a bit pricey, all the shoes offered look to be high end brands and VERY well painted.  I even spotted a Jack and Sally pair in her sold items for future reference...  I like this idea because if you don't want all your geekness to hang out, you can get the design you want painted on the bottom of the heel.  You also don't have to pick R2D2 or even pick this particular pair of shoes to get the design painted on; this is just an example of what she can do.  The lead time for this shop is 4-6 weeks.

1 comment:

  1. WOW! So amazing!! Thank you for sharing these awesome Star Wars shoes, twin!

    ReplyDelete

Find Me