Tuesday, August 5, 2014

New Shoe Review: Paper Fox's "Trista" from ShoeDazzle

I was up at 2:30 this morning taking care of my new 6 week old kitten and his accident.  After cleaning up his carrier and him, I went back to bed and hopped on Facebook to pass the time since I was wide awake.  I found ShoeDazzle shared another one of my Instagram photos on their page!  It made the lack of sleep a helluva lot better.  It also reminded me that I had not posted my review of these shoes yet, so here it is!

"Trista" by Paper Fox ($45.95 VIP members / $54.95 for non-VIPs)
This pointed toe, single sole pump comes in both a black and a blue version.  I would wear either color, but I picked my signature black for this one.  It's more of a charcoal gray than black on the background, but the dots are black.  The print is on top of a reptilian texture that has an ombre effect to it, and the whole shoe is topped off with a glossy finish.  Each one of these details really makes this shoe that much more striking in person. 

I found them to be true to size for my 6.5 feet.  I don't have narrow feet and was pleasantly surprised at how well they fit for a pointed toe.  For comfort they're decent.  They could use some extra padding at the ball of the foot especially.  They're very easy to walk in for the heel height - 4.5" - and they have a non-skid sole.  I think they're really well made and look way more expensive than their price.  I would wear these shoes year round too.  I think that they easily can fit into all seasons with the right outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find Me