Friday, March 28, 2014

Sole Spotlight: Iron Fist's Spring/Summer 2014 Line

Iron Fist, how do I love thee?  Let me count the ways!!  You manage to make me love you even more every season since I discovered your brand a few years ago.  I already have half of the new spring and summer shoes on my wish list.  The wonderfully unique themes of your footwear always keeps me wanting, and these are my top 3 "wants" so far...

Note: Iron Fist shoes only come in whole sizes.  I am a usually a 6.5, and their size 6 fits me perfectly.

"Lollipop Lorelei Wedge" in pink, $70.00
Check out these wedges.  I have said it so many times, I do NOT like wedges but these are just oh-so-cute!  From the fish and mermaid theme to the bubbles to the summery pink background to the shell like applique on the heel - they have sold me through and through.  I love the final touch of the skull charm on the ankle strap.  They're my favorite from all the new shoes I've seen and most likely the first I'll be adding to my collection.
 
"Sweet Tooth Strappy Super Platform" in black, $65.00 -and/or- 
"Sweet Tooth Peep Toe Platform", $50.00
I downright adore this sugar skull inspired print.  The black background makes all the colors pop.  I am in love with the mary jane style, but I also find myself so drawn to the open toe and pink bow on the heel.  It even comes in a wallet this season...  Decisions, decisions!
 
"Skin Crawler Heel" in multi, $45.00
I have the purple edition of their signature zombie stomper peep toe platforms, but I find myself really drawn to these shoes as well.  It must be the color scheme as well as the sinister teeth across the toe area.  I'm happy to see that Iron Fist is embracing the single sole pointed toe style (my fave!).  The Skin Crawler also comes in a super platform (multi) version and a peep toe platform (turquoise) which has a much smaller platform and a black bow on the heel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find Me