Thursday, February 13, 2014

Mid Month, New Shoes: February 2014

ShoeDazzle gives its customers new releases two times per month.  Usually I might find one that I like from the new selection.  Yesterday I found three I want to talk about: Agnes, Charity and Judith.

"Agnes" by ShoeDazzle Signature ($39.95 VIP members / $49.95 for non-VIPs)
I am a sucker for houndstooth and these have fully captured my attention.  In fact they've captured it so much I'm not sure which color scheme I would be putting in my closet...  One minute I like the red, and the next I think how much I want the black and white.  Decisions, decisions!  The other things that sold me on these pumps are the ankle strap, the single sole, the pointed toe, and my favorite detail - the front v strap.  It's a detail that makes these shoes unique.
 
"Charity" by ShoeDazzle Scene ($39.95 VIP members / $54.95 for non-VIPs)
Purple shoes always seem to be hard to find, and ShoeDazzle has had an abundance of them this month.  This stiletto sandal by far is my favorite of the bunch (it also comes in a nude/tan version which isn't remotely as interesting).  These shoes are an edgy evening style with snake-inspired accents.  I love the shapes of the purple pieces which mimic the angles of the straps.  There is a back zip entry which will probably dictate the size of ankle it will allow to wear them, so if you have a thicker ankle I would avoid this one.  Otherwise it's definitely a shoe to put on the wish list.
 
"Judith" by ShoeDazzle Signature ($39.95 VIP members / $49.95 for non-VIPs)
I saved the best for last.  Do you see what I see on these shoes?  They look average yet sweet from the front but the back of the heel is a spider web pattern.  I LOVE that!  Truly one for the goth girlie-girl, although they do come in a not very noticeable nude version too.  I do like the double ankle strap as well, and again the single sole with pointed toe has me sold.  These wicked beauties will be entering my shoe closet very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find Me