Thursday, June 12, 2014

New Shoe Review: "Eloy 2" by Guess

When you purchase shoes from heels.com, you accumulate points for every purchase in their Customer Loyalty Points Program.  They give you 1 point per dollar spent.   Then for every 15 points you have earned, you get $1 credit.  The best part is that the credit does not have an expiration date.  For someone like me who purchases from them sporadically, that is a great feature of their program.

I decided it was time to finally cash in my loyalty points from when I saw the black and white striped "Eloy 2" by Guess.  Although only $59.99, having built up nearly $20 in credit made the shoe even more appealing.  The pointed toe, single soled silhouette is my favorite among shoes so I knew I couldn't go wrong with adding this stunning pump to my closet.

I can never get enough of black and white stripes, and these stripes are part of a beautiful satin fabric on the upper.  I don't think I'd try to Scotchgard them, but I will definitely make sure to wear them when rain is not in the forecast.  The sole is black throughout and treaded on the bottom.  It is also man made, making these a vegan friendly shoe.  The stripes are even in width (not pinstriped) but being on the thinner side this shoe can work with more items from my wardrobe.  "Eloy 2" is a very comfortable shoe and easy to walk in with a heel height of 3.75", lower than my normal average heel height.   The pointed toe sometimes makes me size up a half size, but that did not happen with these shoes;  I stayed true to my 6.5.  The quality is wonderful on these.  The stripes are lined up in the back of the shoe where the heel seam is, something I am very particular about.  Overall, I am very happy these are mine.  Now I just have to find the perfect occasion to wear them!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Find Me