Sunday, January 19, 2014

My Other Closet

Do you pinterest?  I certainly do.  As of right now, I have nearly 17,000 pins across 74 boards - I don't know if that is a good or bad thing! ;-)  Some of my boards of course are shoe-related: shoes (almost all heels), a board specifically for this blog, my personal shoe collection (a helpful "catalog" for me) and things that I am selling on eBay (mostly shoes, and a few other things here and there).  The rest are my interests which range from Tim Burton to cats to cute yet creepy dolls to vintage cars.  You can tell a lot about a person when they're a pinterest aficionado.

On lazy days like today, it is so easy to lose track of time while pinning.  I was looking through my boards for some cuteness, humour, some inspiration...  I've come to the conclusion that after amassing as many pins as I have, I have both a "real closet" and a "pinterest closet".   Now I'm on a mission to find the pin that tells me how to make my pinterest closet real.

2 comments:

  1. If you find it, please make sure we can get our Narnia closet to be real too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you bet!!! we also need to start adding books to the Narnia closet one of these days! ;)

      Delete

Find Me