Monday, January 27, 2014

If Mondays Were Shoes

I have never been a morning person, and I most certainly am not a fan of Mondays. After a couple of leisurely weekend days it's always so difficult for me to get back into the swing of things.   Truly, if Mondays were shoes, they'd be crocs.

However, Mondays should ALWAYS be better than a pair of crocs, lol.  After scouting some of my favourite shoe sites this morning, I found a pair of unique Mary Janes worthy of a Monday mention.  They're on clearance too which sweetens this deal.  So meet...

"Mary Jane - Electropus" by Too Fast Brand
(currently 50% off at $36.99 final sale from TooFastOnline.com)
For those looking for something truly unique, or fans of the dark deep sea and its creatures, this is a really fun mary jane.  I love the thicker blue glittered heel and the detail of the octopus buttons on the straps.  The polka dot lining gives it some extra cuteness.  The artwork is done in a colour scheme that I know will easily transition easily through the seasons.  Couple that with the easy going style and this shoe becomes super versatile from work to play to everyday.   They're vegan, so no leather on these either.  Too Fast Brand shoes come in whole sizes only and from asking around it sounds like half sizes would be best sizing up.  I'm sure this is something you don't already have in your closet so jump on them while you can.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find Me